Monday, January 14, 2013

Perseverance

I think I'm going to start blogging again...

"Perseverance is about as important to achievement as gasoline is to driving a car. Sure, there will be times when you feel like you’re spinning your wheels, but you’ll always get out of the rut with genuine perseverance. Without it, you won’t even be able to start your engine."

How about blogging the life of Amy Tsui? Maybe one day my life story will inspire many others, which already has. :)

I have been working on Herbalife as a career for more than 2 years. My growth from nothing to now something, but when life becomes a little more comfortable then before, that's where many people stay stagnant. I'm just human, no different for me in this case as well. I come to this point where I feel lost, for quite awhile now.

Today I decided to go to WXS, no matter customer or no customer, action to do or non. Hoping to absorb some positive energy. People have started to come out from Holiday mood it seems, lunch hour is brimming with people now. Received and unexpected call for a reorder from my customer, have definitely started my day happy. Then I sat down, wondering what's next, back to phone activity, hoping that I'll manage to fish someone up for lunch in that short period of time. Then Yann walk pass and asked about me, how am I doing so far. "I've seems to have lost the fire in me." was the words she said that bought me near tears. She gave me a big hug, encouraged me, shared with me her experience, she had been many years in Herbalife, she has been lost too, many times. Even her, the women who had so many energy in her, always brimming with this cheery bright and lively aurora with her, had moments too. Then I know I'm not alone.

Time to stand back up!

One of the things I love being a Herbalife distributor is that everyone can be your mentor, even if you're not in their organisation, whatever you do will not benefit them in any way, they will still help you and bring you up. She's one my inspiration, Yann Yip. I <3 Her


No comments:

Post a Comment